domingo, 25 de junio de 2006

Holidays in the Sun


Para desintoxicarnos un poco del puñetero mundial y las pajas mentales con la Roja, a la que, según mi agónico pronóstico eliminará Francia, aquí vuelvo con otra canción.

En este caso se trata de Holidays in the Sun, la canción que abre el mítico disco de los Sex Pistols Nevermind the bollocks. La verdad que, pese a ser totalmente destestables los sujetos y el nihilismo de millonario que praticaron, el disco es cojonudo de principio a fin...

Me he acordado de ella porque ya se acercan las vacaciones, y habrá que visitar el paraiso asturiano... Viva la vitta.



A Cheep holiday in other peoples misery!

I don't wanna holiday in the sun
I wanna go to new Belsen I wanna see some history
'Cause now i got a reasonable economy

Now I got a reason, now I got a reason Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason Now I got reason to be waiting The Berlin Wall

Sensurround sound in a two inch wall Well I was waiting for the communist call
I didn't ask for sunshine and I got World War three I'm looking over the wall
and they're looking at me

Now I got a reason, Now I got a reason Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason, Now I got a reason to be waiting The Berlin Wall

Well they're staring all night and They're staring all day I had no reason to
be here at all But now i gotta reason it's no real reason And I'm waiting at
the Berlin Wall

Gotta go over the Berlin Wall I don't understand it.... I gotta go over the
wall I don't understand this bit at all....

Claustropfobia there's too much paranoia There's too many closets I went in
before And now I gotta reason, It's no real reason to be waiting The Berlin Wall

Gotta go over the Berlin Wall I don't understand this thing at all It's like B-Movie stuff Cheap Dialogue Cheap essential scenery I gotta go over the wall I don't understand this bit at all...

Please don't be waiting for me

1 comentario:

Guaje Merucu dijo...

Qué velocidad enlazando, y yo que me quería esperar para dejarlo más maqueao todo...
:-)